Ask a question

I’ve cancelled or returned goods however I haven't received a refund to my account.

Paid for goods that didn’t arrive or returned items to the supplier however you haven't received a refund to your account?

We’ve created an online card payment dispute form to make reporting debit card payment issues as easy as possible. The form will take approximately 5 minutes to complete and you will receive automatic updates throughout your claim.

To find out more, please visit our debit card payment support webpage.